We are committed to safeguard the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we treat your personal information. A L B Enterprises (India) Private Limited( hereinafter referred as “ApnaLoanBazaar/We”)., an Indian company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act-1956, having its registered office at #6-3-609/99, Flat No.101, Haripriya Residency,Anand Nagar Colony, Khairatabad, Hyderabad-500004, Telangana, India.
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users register on the site, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, date of birth, employment type, residency status, income details/proofs, details of loan / credit card. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users, means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
ApnaLoanBazaar will not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone, for any reason, at any time. However, we will be sharing your Personal Information with our affiliates and business partners, where we feel that they will be able to assist you better for the purpose of underwriting and approval of your or any other financial product transaction/related transaction. ApnaLoanBazaar uses the information collected and appropriately notifies you to manage its business and offer an enhanced, personalized online experience to you on its Website. Further, it enables ApnaLoanBazaar to:
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us to respond to your service requests and support your more efficiently. We may also use third party service providers to provide the Service to you, such as sending e-mail messages on our behalf or hosting and operating a particular feature or functionality of the Service. Our contracts with these third parties outline the appropriate use and handling of your information and prohibit them from using any of your Personal Information for purposes unrelated to the product or service they're providing. We require such third parties to maintain the confidentiality of the information provide to them.
- To personalize user experience
We may use feedback provided by you to improve our products and services.
- To improve our Site
We may use feedback provided by you to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
We may use the information provided by users about themselves when placing an order and it is specifically meant to provide service to that order. We ensure strict adhere to the confidential policy and do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide service to respective user.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site. Enable our services available on the website at your discretion.
- Deal with enquiries made by or about you relating to the website.
- Keep the website secure and prevent fraud.
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website.
- You while providing the details over the Website, including but not limited to Personal Information as mentioned hereinabove, expressly consent to ApnaLoanBazaar (its affiliates and business partners) to contact you, to make follow up calls in relation to the services provided through the Website, for educate on product knowledge, offering promotional offers running on Website & various other offers offered by its partners on the Sites.
- In furtherance to your usage of the Website, you expressly waive the Do Not Call (DNC) / Do Not Disturb (DND) registrations on your phone/mobile numbers for contacting you for this purpose. Hence, there is no DNC / DND check required for the number you have left on our Website. Such modes of contacting you may include sending SMSs, email alerts and / or telephonic calls.
- ApnaLoanBazaar reserves the right (and you expressly authorize ApnaLoanBazaar) to share or disclose your Personal Information when ApnaLoanBazaar determines, in its sole discretion, that the disclosure of such information is necessary or appropriate under the law for the time being in force.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Information Disclosure / Sharing
ApnaLoanBazaar does not disclose Personal Information of a customer except as directed by law or as per mandate received from the customer / applicant. Upon your written request ApnaLoanBazaar will provide you with information on whether we hold any of your personal information. No specific information about customer accounts or other personally identifiable data is shared with non-affiliated third parties unless any of the following conditions is met:
- To help complete a transaction initiated by you
- You have specifically authorized it
- The information is shared with Government agencies mandated under law
- The information is shared with any third party by an order under the law
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others or respond to a government request.
Security Of Your Personal Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our servers.
Third Party Websites
The website contains links to other websites. Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
A L B Enterprises (India) Private Limited,
G12, H.no: 6-3-652, Druvathara Apartments,
Ground FLOOR, Beside Medinova Diagnostics,
Somajiguda, HYDERABAD, Telangana,
India - 500082.
Phone: 040 - 65555578
This document was last updated on January 09, 2017.